Although, Agape had a few highs and lows this quarter in terms of the number of children attending the program, I can see great things happening and the children progressing in terms of academics and discovering their self- worth.
We have 12 children now at agape compared to the beginning of the quarter which was 3-5 children.
Things that went well:
- We finally found a tutor for Agape.
- Advance coaching is constantly progressing.
- Ranjith is showing amazing involvement and leadership.
- Number of children is increasing.
- Spoken English
- Focus on Usha.
Things that didn’t go well:
- Word frame participation
- Delay in HT project
- Could not take Usha to meet Special Educator.
- Children have conflict with the tutor.