Don Bosco after school program 1 has been a joy to work with. The kids are consistent and are willing to learn and grow.
I have been able to identify a few kids who need to put in extra effort and need to be mentored on a regular basis.
We shifted some children to be on a rotation and welcomed a batch of new children. In this way, we can reach children throughout the school. I have been able to see good response and growth in the children.
Things that went well:
- Tuitions were started which after school children
- Rotation of children
- Hidden Treasure project
- Spoken English
- Good response from the principal.
Things that didn’t go well:
- Number children for Tuitions
- NO scores from Advance Coaching
- Delay in HT project
- Word frame submission
- Engagement of the previous batch children.