This was the last quarter of Hope ToRCh’s Program with this chapter. The positivity of the kids from Kairos was something I did not expect. Even after the chapter was closed, the kids would call me and they would inquire about my well-being. In the little time I had with these kids, They got so comfortable with the Hope ToRCh’s Participation in their life.
I see Hope ToRCh has played a very commendable role in their positivity.
Following are some things that we saw we did well and the things could’ve gone well:-
Things That Went Well:
- Interest In Mathletics
- WordFrame Participations
- Even When There Were No Tutors, They Were Positive And Looked Forward To The Program Days.
- Prem And Sudharshan’s Attempts On Mathletics.
- Pradeep Joining In To Start Attending The Programs.
Things That Did Not Go Well:
- No HT Project.
- No Tutor. Previous Tutor Decided To Drop Out Due To Personal Reasons And That Took A Toll On The Kids At First.
- Sudarshan’s Attempts At Mathletics
- Both Of The Kid’s Disinterest In Hidden Treasure Project.
- The Caretaker’s Disinterest And Attitude On The Entire Program.
- The Unfortunate closing down of The Chapter.